Instructions for Paying the BGS Annual Matriculation Fee with a Bank Card
To better protect your bank card information, BYU has instituted a more secure way to make and process card payments. In this new process, you enter your bank card information directly into a secure payment system rather than sending your information to Bachelor of General Studies to be entered. After completing the payment process, you will be given a confirmation number.
To pay your annual matriculation fee using a bank card
After clicking the button below:
- Enter your BYU Net ID and Password then click “Enter”
- If you have forgotten your BYU Net ID or password, click on the “Forgot your BYU Net ID or Password?” link and follow the instructions.
- If you do not know or do not have a BYU Net ID, click on the “Create a BYU Net ID” link and follow the instructions to create one.
- Once you are able to log in, follow the step–by–step registration instructions:
- “Section List” page—select the 2017–18 BGS Matriculation Fee section and click “Continue”.
- “Verify Person Info” page—verify your personal information and click “Continue”.
- “Payment Summary” page—verify information and click “Continue”.
- “Check Out” page—review terms and conditions and click “Continue”.
- “Registration Payment” page—Enter your bank card information, then click “Process Payment Now”.
- After the payment processes, you will be given a confirmation number.
|*** Important Reminder ***
Paying the matriculation fee is only part of maintaining your current BGS status. The process is complete when your Continuing Ecclesiastical Endorsement is complete and your matriculation fee has been paid. The online ecclesiastical endorsement can be found at endorse.byu.edu. Call 801–422–4351 or 1–888–298–3137 (toll free) if you have questions.