Instructions for Paying the Non-refundable BGS Application Fee with a Bank Card
To better protect your bank card information, BYU has instituted a more secure way to make and process card payments. In this new process, you enter your bank card information directly into a secure payment system rather than sending your information to Bachelor of General Studies to be entered. After completing the payment process, you will be given a confirmation number. Enter this confirmation number in the payment section of your BGS Application.
To pay your application fee using a bank card
After clicking the button below:
- Enter your BYU Net ID and password then click “Enter”
- If you have forgotten your BYU Net ID or password, click on the “Forgot your BYU Net ID or Password?” link and follow the instructions.
- If you do not know or do not have a BYU Net ID, click on the “Create a BYU Net ID” link and follow the instructions to create one.
- Once you are able to log in, follow the step–by–step registration instructions:
- “Section List” page—select the 2018–19 BGS Application Fee section and click “Continue”
- “Verify Person Info” page—verify your personal information and click “Continue”
- “Payment Summary” page—verify information and click “Continue”
- “Check Out” page—review terms and conditions and click “Continue”
- “Registration Payment” page—Enter your bank card information, then click “Process Payment Now”
- After the payment processes, you will be given a confirmation number. Enter the confirmation number in the appropriate space on your BGS Application.